Ask yourself this question:
How is your current program working out for you?
Do you feel…
1. You’ve seen noticeable progress in gains, size, strength, performance, or weight loss in the last few months?
2. Like you’ve hit a ceiling with your progress due to missing certain elements like a tailored nutrition program?
3. There is an injury (or injuries) that are getting better, worse or not staying the same?
4. Your trainer is designing programs that work for HIM/HER and not YOU?
5. A whole lot better than you did 3 months or even 3 weeks ago?
The fact is, most people tend to stick to a program for way too long, making it almost automated and as routine as brushing your teeth every day. Others just can’t stay consistent and seem “jumpy” with their programs and get paralyzed by all new fad programs from the latest issues of their favorite fitness magazines.
At Precision Fitness we understand that Personal training involves more than simply running on a treadmill while a drill instructor-turned-trainer screams: “No Pain, No Gain!” Our goal is to “meet you halfway” by finding what works for YOU and creating a tailored program that targets your unique nutrition and fitness needs. This is how Precision Fitness generates massive success with their clients.
Not everyone is created and motivated in the same way, and Precision Fitness trainers have the expertise to inspire you to achieve your goals. The key to your success is a highly qualified personal trainer who will help you make healthy choices that fit your lifestyle through training individualised programs such as;
- STRENGTH TRAINING
- Maximal Strength Training
- Power Training
- Metabolic Training
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- Speed, Agility & Quickness
- Sports Nutrition
- Endurance Training
- Sports Specific Programming
- FAT LOSS & RECOMPOSITION
- Fat Loss Training
- Fat Loss Nutrition
- Recomposition Programming
- Short-Term Programs
- Lower Back Pain
WE ARE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
1. YOU’RE WILLING AND ABLE TO DEDICATE TIME TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD, REST, MOVEMENT, AND YOUR ENVIRONMENT.
This is a common reason people struggle with changing their bodies along with frequent “yo-yo” dieting. The program and material we send you requires that you make *you* a priority. Needless to say, your loved ones come first; but our program will have to come next in line. We understand that this is not always ideal for people, and that’s why we let you know upfront. When it’s your time, we’ll be here.
2. YOU’VE TRIED “EVERYTHING” AND DOING MORE EXERCISE ISN’T WORKING OUT FOR YOU.
We don’t want your business until you’re willing and ready to explore the other crucial aspects when it comes to creating long-term, sustainable change… especially at an investment of this cost. These “aspects” include things such as: Your relationship with food, sleep and recovery, and your overall relationship with self-care.
3. YOU’RE WILLING TO START WITH A “BEGINNERS MIND” AND BE WILLING TO LEARN.
Part of the magic of what we do is about education and learning why we do the things we do. If you don’t walk away feeling more knowledgeable and confident, we haven’t done our job.
Depending on your timeframe, goals and special needs, personal training packages charge anywhere from $700 to $1000HKD per hour, and have a minimum commitment of 5 sessions. The first 1-2 sessions are considered to be more diagnostic in nature and include all assessments, and then we lift off. All packages are shareable with family as well. If this sounds good to you, click the button below and we’ll get rocking right away!
LIKE Precision Fitness to access this and all of our other fan-exclusive material!
By liking our facebook you help our site to get better